The mission of the Pastoral Care Team is to nurture a spirit of hope and caring that reaches out to all members of our congregation. To request pastoral care, please complete the Request for Pastoral Care Form.
Types of Care & Support
Working closely with the minister, the Pastoral Care Team works together to:
- Identify situations that need caring attention and make appropriate assignments to meet those needs;
- Support and visit those who are unable to attend church regularly;
- Support families and friends involved in care giving;
- Provide mutual support and fellowship for one another in monthly meetings, while also looking toward our own spiritual growth and enrichment.
We invite you to contact any one of us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastoral Care Team members include:
- Reverend Catie Scudera
- Jenna Crawford, Ministerial Intern
- Amy Cicala
- Buffy Duhig
- Lynne Franceschi
- Judy Hadrick
- Gail Lehman (Chair)
- Nora Hussey
- Lyn Jekowsky
- Janet Klein
- Fred Kresse
- Helen Lane
- Rick Vincent